The Board of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts Roleplay Board

Looking for help with avatar and signature help? Check out the help board.
The Leaky Cauldron, a place for out of character introductions, help, and general OOC chat, has been added to the forum.

You are not connected. Please login or register

waiting for class to begin..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1waiting for class to begin.. Empty waiting for class to begin.. Thu May 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Evey Morningstar

Evey Morningstar

Evey sits in the empty hall outside of class knowing it will be atleast another ten or fifteen minutes before more students would show up. Today they are going to have to practice Avis and how to conjure the spell nonverbally. She begins to grow rather bored sketching out plants for last class' herbology homework and flipping through her spell book. What better to do when bored than play with fire?

She looks up and down the hall just to be sure no one is coming before she causes small flames to dance on her fingertips. This is her favorite attribute being half Veela and able to manipulate the fire that appears from her hands. It is always a good way to pass the time.

Now a familiar scent is distracting her, the smell of something burning. she looks down to see a stray spark slowly eating its way through her herbology homework. "Oh no no no" she mutters patting it out quickly hoping to salvage it. She lets out a heavy sigh holding up the paper for examination. Not too damaged, atleast it wasn't my spell book. The professor would kill me. she thinks.

2waiting for class to begin.. Empty Re: waiting for class to begin.. Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Ellie Abernethy

Ellie Abernethy

Ellie skipped to Charms, books clutched in her arms. She hummed whatever song she had in her head (currently In The Sun by the muggle band She and Him), making her way to her favorite class-Charms. She loved spells, and learning new ones every day was really fun. She was going to attempt to cast spells with her mind today, but that seemed to be a challenge.

She stilled her skipping when she smelled...smoke? She looked over and saw a girl on fire, blinking rapidly. Then she saw the girl's book catch fire and ran over, sliding to a stop and reaching down to help her pat out the flame. "Oh my! Are you alright?"

3waiting for class to begin.. Empty Re: waiting for class to begin.. Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 am

Evey Morningstar

Evey Morningstar

Evey pauses an instant startled by the girl rushing to her aid. "Oh yes, perfectly fine" she laughs nervously. She takes the girl into observation for a moment. Hmm ah third row, second seat on the left, the baker girl. New addition to class and ravenclaw she notes. She can't help but to scent the air smiling to herself that the girl still has the distinct smell of muffins.

This is why Evey likes to sit in the back of every class to observe people, her way of getting to know everyone without actually having met them. Though most head boys and girls love sitting in the front row. The girl before her came off as quirky and eager. "I appreciate your concern. I hope I didn't make too much of a fool of myself. Usually I'm much more focused." She explains.

Evey sighs looking to her soot stained book and homework. "I'm Evey by the way, Do you mind if we keep this between us?" she asks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum